3800 Intense is parting out

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Jan 24 2008, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I also heard the G8 might not be around for long since GM recently stated they are shying away from RWD and starting to go back FWD due to CAFE standards. woohoo. :rolleyes:[/b]

GM should get there head out of there ass and realize if they want to sell cars they gotta stop making FWD, especially with V8 cars. FWD is not exactly "where its at" and I dont see how that effects gas mileage.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The Grand Prix is a steal. It's basically a copy of Tim King's old car (the one I now own) and people have to understand, it's all in the details. The car has coilovers, a cage, aluminum subframe, lightweight brakes, tension (wheelie) bars, a faux dash, custom shifter, seats, etc. $3200 is just an absolute steal for that car and a piece of history no less.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Jan 24 2008, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im suprised sinr isnt all "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!1111!!!1!!1!!!!11 ILL TAKE ALL 5!!!"[/b]
tho a good deal, ill stick with our white one. badssei would be a sweet car to pick up tho.

mike, sell the blue car and get the white one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info