3800 shooting sports

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Im bored and was just wondering who on here is in to shooting, what guns you have? where do you shoot ? any picks of some wicked set ups, I will put some picks on tonight if I get a chance as I am starting to build up a small arsenal lol I now have a springfeild 1911 a1 loaded, tauras .357, ruger 45long colt, ruger mini 14rancher, ruger 10/22 with the bull barrel and a 3-9X40 nikon scope, mossberg 500 12 guage and an old ass .22 winchester that was my grandpa's

I have some cool stuff ;)

By far, the funnest place to shoot is at Buffalo Range Shooting Park in Ottawa - "The Pit"
On a good day you can see everything up to and including .50cal heavies. We go every spring and july.

HERE'S a short clip of a semi-auto M2 .50 cal 'Ma Deuce' at Buffalo Rock 'The Pit'

My favorite general plinking and blowing shit up gun would be one of my shotguns:
getbothyf6.jpg

certified gun-nut

ps - i have a vintage 1959 Colt Official Police .38 Special revolver for sale for $400 AND possibly a .45acp H&K USP for $550 [pm me for details or email me [email protected]]

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (preussenGTP @ Jan 24 2008, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have some cool stuff ;)

By far, the funnest place to shoot is at Buffalo Range Shooting Park in Ottawa - "The Pit"
On a good day you can see everything up to and including .50cal heavies. We go every spring and july.

HERE'S a short clip of a semi-auto M2 .50 cal 'Ma Deuce' at Buffalo Rock 'The Pit'

My favorite general plinking and blowing shit up gun would be one of my shotguns:
getbothyf6.jpg

certified gun-nut

ps - i have a vintage 1959 Colt Official Police .38 Special revolver for sale for $400 AND possibly a .45acp H&K USP for $550 [pm me for details or email me [email protected]][/b]

that would be my favorite general gun to shoot ,12 guage+dubble 00 buckshot = makeing a big mess and lots of little peices

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info