3800 March 8th, 2008 First got3800.com meet of the season!!!

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Alright! The first meet of 2008 has been decided!

March 8th, 2008!!!!

I figured that some of you have to be itching to meet up and show off some of the new "toys" that you got over the winter or to just spank the shit out of some ricer ass... :lolsign:

DA LINK: www.got3800.com

Anyhow, for more info check out the site directly, but like it says up top. Were meeting at Dicks Sporting Goods @ Streets of Woodfield, then taking a short cruise down 290 (since we all had a blast when we took that drive down 72 and Randall i figured i would "increase the speed" if you will), and then meet up again at dave and busters in addison where will hang out, eat, drink, play some games, shoot some pool, or who knows what else. Let me know if your in because if we get enough people in for sure i will let dave and busters know were coming and ill see if they can hook us up with some discounts or what not.

Thanks and hope to see you all there!!!!

Kevin Brown
got3800.com ADMIN

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Jan 22 2008, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:unsure: just to let you know dave and busters wont let you in past 7 or 8pm if your under 21.[/b]

That WAS true till recently. Now its actually noted on there site as 6 minors to 1 adult as there "House Rules".

Which can be viewed Here: Dave and Busters - Addison

However, just to confirm i will give them a quick call and post the answer when i find out. I do agree with you, but i believe that its changed from when it was 9pm.

KBrown

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
io.gif

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Mike/Syp,

Its people like you that made the meets that you actually came to what they were....honestly the only reason that you didnt have a good time was because people were not there. The meeting that you didnt show up to we still have had a good time. Garrett came to the last one of the year and we still had a blast. The other meet that you weren't at was the meet that we traveled from Schaumburg to Huntley/Algonquin area. The people that were there had a great time. That cruise we had was a great time. Honestly, you didnt have to post anything on here .... just dont show if thats what you think. Dont send the message to others that its not worth the time because it is. Any meet that has ever been a success that either of you can think of has had one thing and one thing only. People. Ive said it before, its not who makes the club, its not what they do, its that theres a large group of people there to talk to.

Respectfully.
KBrown

Hey i think Im gonna attend this one... This would be my first meeting!!!! Im excited to meet some of u guys and see how it really is cause all i know is this site. Im a bit nervous cause i dont know anyone. But I'll take my chances and hope all goes well. What i really want to gain out of all this is fun and knowledge about my GP cause i love the shit out of my raggedy ass car

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yungGTP @ Feb 7 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey i think Im gonna attend this one... This would be my first meeting!!!! Im excited to meet some of u guys and see how it really is cause all i know is this site. Im a bit nervous cause i dont know anyone. But I'll take my chances and hope all goes well. What i really want to gain out of all this is fun and knowledge about my GP cause i love the shit out of my raggedy ass car[/b]

Awesome! I look forward to meeting ya. Trust me, all you have to do is keep up with the forums and everything else and you will learn SOOO much! See you on the 8th!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info