3800 Stupid WoW

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Actually I hated the game for the longest time. My friend got me to play. Leveled a Rogue to 20 and got bored. Tried a warrior and hated it. Gave the game a last chance and made a Druid. Liked the character enough to actually keep playing. After I started getting above level 20, I got hooked. The game really starts to open up after 20.
And yeah I feel ya on the soloing thing. I had to solo from 36 till 58 because I stopped for a couple months and all my friends had hit 70 already when I came back. Finding a good group is almost impossible so I just quested my ass off.

What server you play on? And ally or Horde?

Oh duh, human lol. Fuck you, stupid Ally :lol:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebullfrog @ Jan 20 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What server you play on? And ally or Horde?

Oh duh, human lol. Fuck you, stupid Ally :lol:[/b]

No clue what server I'm on ... Atheron or something?

No matter the game I just can't bring myself to play the bad guy ... I'm always a human (guess I was never into mythical creatures enough lol) ... and usually a paladin (dunno why ... i'm not religious but have always liked the idea of being a paladin) ... but this time I messed up and chose warrior

Problem is I only play when I feel like it... and it's usually not very often... so I can't rely on a guild or anything since they expect you to have no life and play all the time.....

i played last weekend... will prolly play again next weekend... try to ding to 19

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Yeah my guild is just a few friends that help each other out. No commitments or anything. Allows you to still have a life yet still get crap done. Normally I'm with you, always the good guy, always the Human, but my friend plays Horde so when he talked me into playing I had to be Horde if I wanted to play with him. Now I'm Horde for life lol.

yeah they were only down for a hour, not to bad.

Hit me up if anyone is on Madiva (spelling?) on the Horde side :)

Eyde

that is my 39 Warrior

It is so true i hatted the game for the last 2 and a half years but then my brother got me hooked, and after LV 20 i could not stop playing. Now so close to 40 I play everynight for 8+ hours

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list