3800 Giving in to the dark side?

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Well its time to buy my oldest his first car. He's been using my GP once or twice a week to get to work. So looks like,( not 100% yet), I'm buying a 1990 Honda Civic, 2 door hatchback. It has 234k miles, is a manual, and I'm getting it from work for $706 out the door (ttl and all). Had to pay to have it inspected which it passed. Has a radiator leak, a oil pan seal leak and a tran seal leak. Is rust free! Got to love North Carolina! No paint work even. Is a really faded UNC blue, which my wife and son hate.
I'm handy enough to do the rad and oil pan, have to investigate the trans seal, but think I can do that to.
Only real drawback making it not 100% done, has no air bags offered. Which has my wife worryed, some of you may remember in Oct 06 he totalled 2 cars and we may have lost him and his friend had it not been for side air bags. So I may even end up driving it, my wife could care less if I get killed.... :lolsign: ...

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrT @ Jan 17 2008, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
post pics.....and Happy Birthday :)[/b]

Thanks I think this ties me with the oldest one again. :angry:
I'm doing lots of online research, think I have a intake and body kit picked out. You know I can gain 12 hp by adding a header and the sticker? Havn't picked a wing yet, guess I'll have to see what color I spray paint the hood first............. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Aircal
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list