3800 FS: 92 Buick Century

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
i have a 92 buick century here. doesnt look that great, but is a sound driving car. slight valve cover leak, and a dent in the right rear quarter. other than that, just some small rust spots normal for a 15+yr old car. has a 3300 motor, which most will tell you is pretty much bulletproof like the 3800's.

the interior is in GREAT shape. no tears that i saw, and very clean. also has a/c that worked when i got it.

it needs a starter, which i am in the process of getting, and will be installed. the pics show two donuts on the front, i got it like that, but will be sold with normal buick wheels/hubcaps. i can deliver within reason. should be ready to go this week!

asking 1000 obo

141_0042.jpg

141_0045.jpg

141_0043.jpg
141_0046.jpg

I

imported_silverbullet

what's the lowest you go? i been looking at an 89 cutless ciera. the guy wants $500. it's probably in the same shape as yours. the only thing i don't like about the ciera is that it's not fuel injections. i'm still deciding. pm me for the lowest price you'll take.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
That olds is a nice deal. Like posted above, there really arent any 'good' 500- 700 dollar cars anymore. for 300 i also have a 91 (maybe a 90) dodge shadow. the body only have a very very small amount of rust, but it got beat up with a hammer. no joke. it was going to be a demo car but i lost intrest. if you want, i can get some pics of it. has 200k, runs great just goes through a good amount of oil. probably 2 qts a week. but oils cheap lol.

id like to leave the buick at 1000 for a little while and see what happens.

I

imported_silverbullet

dan, i might have a buyer for you. a coworker is looking for a work car. he been riding the cta bus to work for few months now. he was asking me if i want to sell my corsica. i told him to get lost, i love my corsica :lolsign:. i will talk to him monday and let you know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list