3800 FS L67 bottom end with a L26 top end engine

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
This is what i have left over after my motor swap this summer, it is a L67 with 85K bottom end with a L26 with 2K top end. I would like to sell this complete and it would be a nice turbo setup. The bottom end ran perfect when i pulled it out of the car and took me into the 12's, I wanted more compresion so I went for a L26 bottom. This engine will need to have new gaskets and bolts installed where as needed. Like I said it ran perfect when pulled and I am not offering any kind or warrenty on this, it is sold AS IS. I need $500 and local pick up, I am on the south side no more then a hour outside of the city, Grant Park, IL.

Now more stuff
prices do not include shipping
stock front spring $25
rear B&G springs $50
rear springtech/sprint springs $50
stock front manifold and crossover $25
onstarbox in the trunk, came out of my 01 GTX $25
stock cam out of the L26 block $25
Ported L67 heads, long story behind these, but i bought them off a member almost a year ago and they sat in my house until summer then I installed them. Fired the new engine up and they make some valve noise. I do not know what is wrong with them and havent had the time to take them in to find out what the deal is. I ran them on my car for a month and them removed them to install my origonal L67 heads. These heads have amazing port work done to them and have SI oversized valves installed, I do not know and details about them because the guy I got them from was unsure. These are in AS IS condition. I need $300 and local pick up.
I am also upgrading to a Gen V setup soon and will have some Gen III stuff for sale
WBS stage 3 ported blower with ported inlet and outlet, comes with rotors, good coupler this has 88K on it. The snout had been machined to run a sub 2.8 pulley. Last time I had the blower off the car, the rotors had good coating on them. I may need my bypass valve or the vac port on the top, i will find out monday when the Gen V arrives. $300 prefer local pickup but will ship
2000+ N* adaptor for the Gen III blower, 75 mm bore matches up perfect with the inlet of the blower $50
ZZP stage 2 full size intercooler core, this is just the core not the whole kit. I needed a breather to run this core and it is about 2 years old, I have put about 28K on the core and it is still in very nice contition. $350
The blower, intercooler core and the N* adaptor is still installed on the car, should have the Gen V swap done in a month.
Also intrested in trades, LMK what you have.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Turbocharged400sbc @ Jan 13 2008, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Jan 13 2008, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u got pm[/b]

whatcha getting now bob? :D

any way i could mic the lifter guides on the L67 heads? 4781 casting right?
[/b][/quote]
yes they are the 4781 casting. Are you asking to mic the lifter guides before you buy them or just for shits and giggles? Either way i dont care.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info