3800 Other forums (GP/3800)

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

As if CGP wasn't going down the road to stupidity...

I've been frequenting other forums lately (such as fullthrottlev6), and I have to say that the ignorance runs rampant.

I know we all have to start somewhere, but jeesh. Some of the threads are just rediculous.

As it is on CGP I get 10 questions daily on rockers alone...and it's almost always the same question.

Not saying I'm better than anyone else, but some of these people have no business trying to mod a car!

OK, rant over.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebullfrog @ Jan 3 2008, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
But seriously, I need to know if I can get away with stock springs with 96k on them. 1.9's and a cam. I really don't want to spend the money for valvesprings. Do you think maybe I should get a scanner after I get the cam and a 3.2 pulley put in?[/b]

I thought you couldn't run 1.9's with a cam...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

This Just in:
would getting a gen V get you into the high to mid 11's without going overboard with costs?

My goal for my car, is.

XP CAM
pacesettters
3" downpipe
ubend delete
103's
ported blower or gen 5
tranny work
stage 3 heads
2.8" pulley
1.9 rockers
N* tb
tstat
i'c

I think I can hit low 12's with this

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Jan 4 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This Just in:
would getting a gen V get you into the high to mid 11's without going overboard with costs?

My goal for my car, is.

XP CAM
pacesettters
3" downpipe
ubend delete
103's
ported blower or gen 5
tranny work
stage 3 heads
2.8" pulley
1.9 rockers
N* tb
tstat
i'c

I think I can hit low 12's with this[/b]

Everyone knows you can run low 12's with a IC/Rockers/Headers :lolsign:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Jan 2 2008, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
As if CGP wasn't going down the road to stupidity...

I've been frequenting other forums lately (such as fullthrottlev6), and I have to say that the ignorance runs rampant.

I know we all have to start somewhere, but jeesh. Some of the threads are just rediculous.

As it is on CGP I get 10 questions daily on rockers alone...and it's almost always the same question.

Not saying I'm better than anyone else, but some of these people have no business trying to mod a car!

OK, rant over.[/b]

noticed this as well...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info