New Knight Rider. a FORD. what a pile oh crap

thumb800x800_2106631194_6a0b870221_o.jpg

WTF?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UR LOSN @ Dec 31 2007, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

X's 2 ...def looks like ricers had a hand in that...."we'll put lights here, and here, and here, and extra wings here and here, scoops people we need lots of air scoops"

they shoulda waited till 09ish, when they could get a pre production transam <_<

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
OMG. Talk about taking it too seriously. I don't think anybody here is really THAT upset about it. It's more just making fun of hollywood as usual fucking up something that is beloved by the fans. I was a HUGE Knight Rider fan. But ultimately the car they use for a half assed remake isn't that important. But it's still amusing to make comments about hating it and being depressed about it because they are so clearly fucking up. Again.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Yes, I get annoyed at the new Knight Rider being a riced out Mustang. I wont watch it. Kinda like Mustang owners would be pissed if Bullit was remade and the new Camaro or a Challenger was used instead of a Mustang. Or if they made another Smokey and the Bandit and didnt use a TA.

I must suck cause I dont like it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
This was posted on thechicagogarage.org a while ago. A riced out shitbox ford mustang is pretty gay to replace the 3rd Gen TA in a "newer" knight rider. Thats like making flipper a gold fish or lassie a Chihuahua

my_Ta2.jpg

I think a 02 Black WS6 or even a Concept 09? TA should be the replacement!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info