3800 Unmarked Black Magnum

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Well I finally got pulled over today after washing the car off on Ogden close to Washington Street. I decide to take the back road to get to Washington St. close by Jefferson middle school I merge into Washington going N after 2 cars past me up 25mph residential are here I see this black magnum lights lit up he said the radar had me at 46mph 223? and the other cars was around 42MPH So he pulled me over and show me the Radar. I rant on not hostile though :)) that I just merge into traffic. anyway he says he has a GP and the HUD is pretty cool. In my mind I'm like OK?

Just be aware of black Magnum it could be Naperville Finest & its the end of the month quota time

Lee

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I used to go to downtown Naperville almost every weekend. They would have a car looping the parking garage following people to their cars. Outside the garage they would have 3 - 4 cars parked, presumably ready to pull over whoever the guy in the lot radioed in.

Ad to that the plain clothes officers roaming the bars...

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
County cops do the same thing in small towns. Sit around the corner from bars and nail the idiot drunks who think its cool to drive after drinking.

My rule is if I have had anything more than 1 beer, I'm calling somebody to pick me up or I'm hoofing it home. Driving under the influence under ANY circumstances is not cool in my books. I like the fact that the cops hang out near the bars and peg the drunkards. Meanwhile I will cruise by in the passenger seat of a car and wave.

Safety first here kids.

I don't even drive at all if I've had one beer just to be safe. They put up road blocks memorial day weekend and I guess some kid was drunk as hell, ran through it and managed to run over a cops foot while doing so and went on a 100mph chase down Ogden Ave. and ended up crashing his car. It actually wasn't his car either. It was the kid in the passenger seats and I guess he couldn't have any control over what happened so he got off with no charges while this other kid is facing somewhere around 7 or 8 criminal charges.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info