3800 Pulley puller

2TonGTP

2TonGTP
Mar 10, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Dec 23 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
im quite a ways from springfield, but if you ever get up closer to the city i can do it for you...[/b]

Yeah phat_ride that'd be great ill be going home to the plainfield area in about a week and a half and i think ottawa is less than an hour away ill keep in touch i also wouldnt mind setting up a lil race to see what my car is capable of ive never ran it at the track but ive been kicken beamers and mustangs asses lately

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2TonGTP @ Dec 23 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Dec 23 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im quite a ways from springfield, but if you ever get up closer to the city i can do it for you...[/b]

Yeah phat_ride that'd be great ill be going home to the plainfield area in about a week and a half and i think ottawa is less than an hour away ill keep in touch i also wouldnt mind setting up a lil race to see what my car is capable of ive never ran it at the track but ive been kicken beamers and mustangs asses lately
[/b][/quote]

thats no problem just get a hold of me when your in the area. im afraid your car would walk all over mine now, seeing as though this is how it looks :lolsign:

134_0193.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info