3800 GI: 07 GP GXP rims/tires

07gxpgray

Jackson
Nov 6, 2008
Peoria, IL
Real Name
Chad Jackson
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (07gxpgray @ Dec 17 2007, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am thinking of trading off my gxp rims/tires. They have 17,000 miles on the tires. I am looking for a different set of 18s - something with a lip and some cash. Let me know if you are interested.[/b]

If i dont get a trade....I will just buy another set - and make these my winter wheels.

07gxpgray

Jackson
Nov 6, 2008
Peoria, IL
Real Name
Chad Jackson
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (emersonhart13 @ Dec 17 2007, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The GXP have a unique front and rear offset, that is why a trade is unlikely....[/b]

Yeah - i was trying to see if someone was looking for something new.....you know you get tired of the look you have after a while.

No thanks on the comp g wheels.......I am trying to see if someone has a nice set they want to get rid of...and add some cash on top of it.

These rims are like 300 a piece and the tires are over 200....they still have a year or so left.....so to sell them outright - i would need 1500+, that is hard for people to come up with for a used set of wheels.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (07gxpgray @ Dec 18 2007, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
These rims are like 300 a piece and the tires are over 200....they still have a year or so left.....so to sell them outright - i would need 1500+, that is hard for people to come up with for a used set of wheels.[/b]

you will def. be keeping these....i know where you're coming from as the wheels and tires are expensive, but look at it this way, a new car was 30,000...but you'd be hard pressed to get 22000 out of it right now...

07gxpgray

Jackson
Nov 6, 2008
Peoria, IL
Real Name
Chad Jackson
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mike K @ Dec 19 2007, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The other problem is that there are GXP clone rims that are a fraction of that price. The forged Alcoas are hot but even I couldn't justify that price.[/b]

right...that is why i was looking for a trade...selling them wont really happen i know that.........but a trade is a better possiblity.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info