3800 completed the 06' pcm project

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I have ben messing with this thing for about 2 months now researching and what have you, and it is finaly done and works. The car feels good and shifts right on at 6 grand, I have some more scaning to do but I am wicked happy now lol. Now I cant decide if im going to sell these or keep it to myself and just be the fastest 06+ out there

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
lol I didnt really do anything special, I just had the want to do the resarch, my 06 isnt can bus, you can clearly see the difference betwin the two pcm's I will post up pictures later. I think they started using can bus towards the end of 06' but I havent checked out any other cars but mine, thats why I wanted to have pictures of peoples pcm's last week, so I basicly just bought some pcm's and compared them counted pin for pin and found some good info and pics on the gm high tec performance web sight, then put a tuned 05' pcm in the car and it ran fine so far

but thank you anyway

now that the secrets out I assume the vendors will have 06'pcm's next week

brett

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info