3800 Anyone on here? Rt 31 Everyday!

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
Everyday on my ride to and from work, i see a black GTP going south on RT31 just wondering is it is anyone on here?

Anyways heres my story, going to work friday, i got this big project due so im pretty stoked about getting it done, so im heading north on RT31 just outside of St Charles where it goes down to one lane. I speed up and am heading the pack coming up on this curve, all of a sudden some idiot in a Tundra turns left in front of me cutting me off. I shit you not 30 seconds later we are coming up on this blind curve up a hill, out runs a deer in from the side of the road about to run in front of the guy in the Tundra, next thing i know, the deer bunny hops over the front of the Tundras hood and runs into the forest on the other side of the road. I couldnt believe what happened, if that guy didnt cut me off that deer would have been sitting on my lap! I guess God wanted me to get my project delievered on time! Just thought i'd share, it was crazy, i laughed my ass off the next 10 miles to work!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list