3800 what does everyone think of drew peterson

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
lying POS that will see his day in court....

It's one thing that his 4th wife is missing (she's young, his story could be somewhat plausable), but then to have his third wife end up dead as she did... and then have it covered up as an accident (he probably used his connections)

I will say though... I envy him... being in his fifties and landing a 23 year old!

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Did you see the blue barrel Ron? That GP had torque stars...did the 40th come with those? He 'had' a sweet looking Denali too.

I think he's as guilty as they come. He stalked/ harassed his ex-fiance and has TWO dead/missing people lingering in his past...but no body no witnesses..he's a free man.

Every time something comes out about him, the source is either lying or exaggerating. His lawyer is a real piece of work too...he might be facing legal issues himself for the comment about the wife and the pastor.

I

imported_FastKatt

I used to live in Bolingbrook
He was a prick then, and I'm sure he still is

My Mom worked in a lawyers office that 1 of his ex's went to asking about divorce
She can't remember what one it was tho,...

That whole F'n police department is corrupt as they come, so I'm sure he'll get away with it...

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
I used to live in Bolingbrook
He was a prick then, and I'm sure he still is

My Mom worked in a lawyers office that 1 of his ex's went to asking about divorce
She can't remember what one it was tho,...

That whole F'n police department is corrupt as they come, so I'm sure he'll get away with it...
[/b]

That department isn't doiing the investigation so ILSP are doing the investigation.

Saying that, he should do the world a favor and just end him self. He is way to fucking arrogent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info