3800 Well...I'm Demodding the Bonneville

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
After much personal debate and my goals for 2008, I've decided to demod my Bonneville. Given what next year holds in store for me, I really need to focus on other areas of my life. As much as I'd like to see my goal to hits 12s, I just had to realize that I do not have the time. (Plus my GTP sat all last year with no progress whatsoever. I want to focus on getting it done this year.)

As soon as I have the parts removed and I'll be posting them in the For Sale section. If anyone is interested in what I'll have for sale, please PM or contact me via email at thomas_h_glover *at* hotmail *dot* com.

Thanks,
Tommy

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Good luck with everything Tommy! I know how much time and effort (and sweat!) you put into the Bonne. If you need any help demodding, don't hesitate to ask.
[/b]
Thanks Mike. (I need to give you a call to get caught up on stuff.)

Sorry to hear, are you going back to 100% stock? Even pulling the cam and going back to stock rims?
[/b]
Yep Ron...I'm going back to the stock cam and rims. I'm on the fence if I'm keeping the car or selling it for something else.

GL Tommy. Is your IC the sandwich style IC?? If so Im just gonna jump Dan when he picks it up.

Or are you gonna use that on the GTP?
[/b]
I'm keeping the IC core for the GTP. As for the the heat exchanger, pump and plumbing, I'll sell that on the Bonneville club since it's all routed to fit the SSEi.

awwww com'n man! two 3800's are better than one! :D
after all the fun we had... :p
what ya planning for the gtp?
[/b]
Doing a blower and IC core swap twice in one weekend must of been loads of fun that weekend. :lolsign:

As for the GTP...I need to get all of this stuff:

TG3.jpg

into here....

EngineBay2.jpg

so I can get this out of the garage...

TommyGlovesGTP.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info