3800 Wife's Next car

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
based on your list, it will depend on how much space you need, and weather or not you need/want have 4 cyl vs 6 cyl.

if you're not opposed to NEW, the new malibu is getting great reviews. (saturn aura is too, just less media)
[/b]

We don't say new when I'm around.........lol Actually can do new Chevrolets. [/b][/quote]

lol... you gotta admit, though, if it's new someone wants, carmax cant help (outside of the select new car dealer kind of carmax)

I

imported_Theautoguy

I've discoved that my Alero is a great Chicago car. It's big enough for 4 adults, it's nible enough for on ramps, it's small enough to park and get in and out of traffic easy and with the V6 it has enough ooomph to pull into traffic easily. All that and I nail 25 mpg mixed driving.

The G6 is the closest to the Alero...check it out.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
based on your list, it will depend on how much space you need, and weather or not you need/want have 4 cyl vs 6 cyl.

if you're not opposed to NEW, the new malibu is getting great reviews. (saturn aura is too, just less media)

We don't say new when I'm around.........lol Actually can do new Chevrolets.

lol... you gotta admit, though, if it's new someone wants, carmax cant help (outside of the select new car dealer kind of carmax

Actually they have 9 new car stores. There are 4 08 malibu's available brand new.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Well after many hours of bullshit......She got a 2006 G6 GT (keep it in the family :lolsign: ).

Silver
3500 V6
Leather
Heated Front / Passenger seats
Monsoon 6 disc
Manual Mode (like tapshift not that she will actually ever use it :rolleyes: but I will )
Remote start
25K Miles
Stock Chrome Rims
Added 3yr/36K BUMPER TO BUMPER
Panoramic Roof (kinda noisy when closed imo, gotta check that out)
And they paid off her old hooptie stratus even though it had sig body damage and power steering issues.

Maybe not the best deal but considering her trade in and credit it was not bad.

I

imported_Theautoguy

That's a great car for this area for the same reasons I like my Alero.

I was going to suggest to look into an 06-07 Buick LaCrosse. Most came with the 3800 motor and are running between $12K-$15K with under 40K miles on them. They are a little bit bigger than a G6 but they are one of the highest ranked cars out there now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info