3800 FS: 2006 Pontiac G6 GT

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (emersonhart13 @ Feb 8 2008, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Price Dropped, $14,357 obo and Blue Book is $14,745. 100 bucks to the person that find me a buyer!

Please spread the word!

Thanks,

John[/b]

$100 eh? That could get me some stuff for the car....hmmm ill work on it. im going to the autoshow tomorrow. Ill just stand in pontiac in front of the G6's with flyers of your car and hand them out all day...lol. Send me a email and lets see what we can do for you via got3800.... i may be able to work something out to where i can make a site devoted to your car, also, im the graphic design/marketing department for my work so i could make ya a pretty kick ass flyer if ya want......just send me the full size photos that you have on autotrader

always willin to help someone sell a car, i know its a pain in the ass sometimes.

let me know

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (emersonhart13 @ Feb 8 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well it only has a 3500 but that is close enough right?

I appreciate the help, I really want this car GONE![/b]

yea not a problem..ive already started but i need bigger photo files. The pictures on that link are not big enough for me to use in photoshop and get the results were lookin for..... [email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info