3800 Bad day

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

So, I've been working like a dog since Thansgiving. Between my regular work and garage work I'm lucky to see an hour to myself a day. We did our year end inventory, then started show, and worked all this weekend. Today all the guys came into work who's flights were cancelled this weekend and wasn't able to get even breakfast and lunch it was so busy...get yelled at from my boss over some little crap...yada, yada.

At 5 I get a call from home. Edward's emergency called. My Dad was found on the side of the road, had passed out and fell down. Fortunately someone called 911 and an ambulance got him in quickly. His BP was 200/100. They wanted to keep him overnight, but ended up refusing service. I'm looking at the possibility now of moving him in our house to keep an eye on him. Plus this bill is going to be hard for him to pay for...ugh. Had to lecture him about all of it too, which was pretty hard with how he's looking. When he passed out he fell on his face, and he's pretty busted up.

Sorry, just wanted to vent. I'm ready to curl up in the fetal position.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Sorry to hear Ron. Does your father have a history of heart problems?
[/b]
Nope, high blood pressure.

Yeah, between my Mom and my Dad having health problems it's been a bad year. We're talking about moving him in here, but it's probably too early for that. He's on a fixed income and doesn't have much insurance, he has been not going to the doctor or taking anything for his BP. Between my sister and I, we may have to help him out to keep him healthy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info