3800 High Way Crusin

From south of 111st till bourbonnais its about a 58mile loop , i figure let one group go ahead check for cops and other problems on the HW then the other group halls, races whatever, it could be a blast and we could end it at a resturant i can get 2 other right now a 2005srt4 modded and a dakaota rt modded, let me know what you all think the date is tenative untill we all can agree

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
io.gif

I

imported_1fastGTP

STFU chad.. you would be right up there with those toolz doing that.

tool.
[/b]

yeah wtf.. chad i never hear from your ass then you post out of the blue... :unsure: :blink: as for the I-57... yeah either lets get pulled over! or just an all in all bad idea... we will get our get togethers up in running in spring.. with our infamous SYP Reunions! 4 corners style.. lol.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotemain'>
STFU chad.. you would be right up there with those toolz doing that.

tool.
[/b]

yeah wtf.. chad i never hear from your ass then you post out of the blue... :unsure: :blink: as for the I-57... yeah either lets get pulled over! or just an all in all bad idea... we will get our get togethers up in running in spring.. with our infamous SYP Reunions! 4 corners style.. lol.
[/b][/quote]

the garage will be hosting a winter meet sometime. Probably at a bowling alley where we can bowl, play pool, games, drink, eat etc. Ive been talking to silentD about it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
copCharger_5116_resized1.jpg

That car = sex. I love the police versions of these cars. Some of the palatine and Barrington cops are running around in these now. I saw one last night with a light show on it. I mean, I remember when I was young they had the roof bars and maybe flashing lights. This thing had an array of LEDs in the front and rear windows, on the mirrors, LEDs for a lightbar on the roof, flashing strobes.

The best part was they would all speed up and then slow down. As I was passing him I was considering being a cop just to drive that thing.

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
copCharger_5116_resized1.jpg

That car = sex. I love the police versions of these cars. Some of the palatine and Barrington cops are running around in these now. I saw one last night with a light show on it. I mean, I remember when I was young they had the roof bars and maybe flashing lights. This thing had an array of LEDs in the front and rear windows, on the mirrors, LEDs for a lightbar on the roof, flashing strobes.

The best part was they would all speed up and then slow down. As I was passing him I was considering being a cop just to drive that thing.
[/b]

Add Kendall County Sheffifs to your list of areas with this exact car, only with Saints colors, black and gold, seen him quite a few times on the backroads i take to work! I must agree Sweet!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info