3800 Top speed

The fastest i've got was 157mph on I-65 in Indiana on my way to indiana beach a couple months back. Thats not the best part. I was going head to head with a Charger R/T. He couldnt pull away from me for shit. I was shocked myself that i was keepin up with him. The scary part was trying to slow that fucker down with stock brakes. And once they started to fade i really was about to shit on myself. Never again will i drive that fast with stock brakes. Its not worth it. But seeing the look on that guys face when he couldnt pull away was Priceless!!!!! :D

dizave

Regular
Apr 27, 2008
The fastest i've got was 157mph on I-65 in Indiana on my way to indiana beach a couple months back. Thats not the best part. I was going head to head with a Charger R/T. He couldnt pull away from me for shit. I was shocked myself that i was keepin up with him. The scary part was trying to slow that fucker down with stock brakes. And once they started to fade i really was about to shit on myself. Never again will i drive that fast with stock brakes. Its not worth it. But seeing the look on that guys face when he couldnt pull away was Priceless!!!!! :D
[/b]

BSFLAG.JPG

We did about 124 on the way to MGM a few years back.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
140+ in my 69 torino with a 428. I was racing a 96 dodge ram pace truck fully built h/c/i and supercharger. Needless to say I took him. But then I realized I was close the redline in fourth gear (4 speed car) and we had 3.08 gears. :lolsign: I realized that shit and hit the HOOKS slowly, atleast the car had front disc.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
id say 158 is a real world number...

i had mine to 151 (according to the HUB obviously) w/ xp cam, stock gears, and ssic w/ headers...

i coulda went more, but i pussed out. rightly so, it was dumb, i dont want to go any faster than i can go in a 1/4 mile. which unfortunatly for me is only 111 lol

Ok to the BS flag nice very funny... but i DID hit 158 racing a 300srt8 on I 57 my mods are....Devils own at 4psi triger, 3.4 pully, auto 103, 72mmTB zzp, tb spacer, frt log and rear port exhaust , no ubend 2.5 to custom y to PYPES, dhp tuner, 160 drilled tstat , slp fan switch, custom cold air, trans shift kit stage 2 thrasher, volt booster fuel pump rewire, bosch wires insulated with taylor wrap , tb is wraped , rear hood weather striping gone, car has all sythetics ams oil since i bought it used with 37k on it now i have 157k and some change, also with regaurds to stoping i have in stalled EBC dimpled and sloted rotors braided brake lines hawk ceramic pads and i completly flushed brake fluid with castrol sythetic on each corner of the car went threw 3 bottles of 32oz. trust me the stright im talking about is 7miles roughly anyone who doesnt think so come on out and lets go for a ride...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info