3800 1998 L67 SC'd Riviera, 126k miles, seized engine, 800bucks

Urbsnspices

Oct 7, 2008
AD:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=riviera

Need a trans core? This car has a working HD trans.

Doing a top swap? The SC and trans will get you going for cheap.

Want a car to part out? Here is your chance to make some cash. Trans: 250$, Top end/heads/TB/SC:100 Seats, 100 each. Hood: 100, Air bags, Interior, ect: $$. If I had time and space I would part out the car to the folks on rivperformance.com

Obviously the car will have to be towed. I am available all weekend. Contact me at- ur ba sic AT ex cite DT com. No spaces.

Urbsnspices

Oct 7, 2008
Hey my friend needs a top swap his name is ricky gonzalez on the forum he told me to tell u if theirs any chance if he could take a look at the car.
[/b]

Yes, he can come by tonight. The car is on the west side of Chicago. I will pm you my info.

Keep in mind that I am not parting the car out. Your friend will have to buy the entire car for his top end parts.

Urbsnspices

Oct 7, 2008
What about just parting with the rear view mirror? I work on the west side right on Cicero and Lake. Is that close to you?
[/b]

sorry, my brother claimed the auto dim mirror. On the off chance that it doesnt fit in his regal, it is yours.

And yes that is pretty close to where the car is. If I have to sell this car to a junkyard, which do you think will pay the most?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
If I have to sell this car to a junkyard, which do you think will pay the most? [/b]

if they pick it up youll be lucky to get 50$.

if you haul it to the Jyard they'll give you .02-.04 cents a lb scrap value at .03 thats 108$ for a 3600lb car then subtract the gas & towdolly/trailer rental....

sotty dude but most junkyards are in the buisness of raping you....at both ends

thats why i usually drop off a car thats been plasmacut/torn to shit...if their gonna rape me on scrap value i'll make sure they cant stick it in their lot and make $ parting out a shell (they do try anyways)

i know i wouldnt mind adding to my parts pile but i dont have the $ to score it :lolsign: good luck

Urbsnspices

Oct 7, 2008
if they pick it up youll be lucky to get 50$.

if you haul it to the Jyard they'll give you .02-.04 cents a lb scrap value at .03 thats 108$ for a 3600lb car then subtract the gas & towdolly/trailer rental....

[/b]
I have a parts guy coming to asses the car today. By the pictures he said at least 500. But you never know with these guys, they are all shady.

Need any Rivi parts for your friends riv? I will be pulling some choice parts off today.

i might have someone intrested in the car, ill let you know by the end of the day
[/b]

Let me know quickly. Ill PM you my phone number.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Need any Rivi parts for your friends riv? I will be pulling some choice parts off today.

[/b]

he could use a passenger door and wheel well trim and prob a few other things... I'll call him tomarrow...the riv's in his garage getting ready for a serious overhaul...i dont know how he's set for storage space but sure wouldnt hurt to put him in touch with ya.

Urbsnspices

Oct 7, 2008
Hey I need four rims and tires. I got donuts you can throw on the riv and two 14 inch rims......would you be willing to sell the rims and tires off the car if I put those crappy donuts I have? Let me know.
[/b]
PM me your cell number. I have two buyers interested in the car. Either of them may not care about the rims on the car. Especially if it lowers their cost.

FWIW, the two alloy rims are in soso condition. One is ok, the other is curb rashed. The two steelies on the car are primo. I bought them 5 months ago as pretty much new take offs.

If you are looking for Riviera wheels, there is some guy selling the Painted Signature Riviera wheels. Search craigs list. 4 rims with good tires, 150, around Chicago. I dont know this guy so dont ask me about them, its just a good deal.

Sorry, direct link to ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/493828754.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info