Oct 5, 2008
Gen 5 Full IC Core $400 Plus Shipping or Pickup
ic1.jpg

ic2.jpg

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Grrrr.....I want a ZZP one and these keep popping up. :lolsign:
[/b]
I understand where you are coming from, but this is waaay better than the SSIC if it was about money. If you had to "settle" for this style, you would still be very happy. I hobbled together a crude system around one of these cores, and dropped my ET from 13.70's to 13.30's with nothing other than a pulley swap and AFC tuning. Still had it on the car running the car into the mid 12's.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
Grrrr.....I want a ZZP one and these keep popping up. :lolsign:
[/b]
I understand where you are coming from, but this is waaay better than the SSIC if it was about money. If you had to "settle" for this style, you would still be very happy. I hobbled together a crude system around one of these cores, and dropped my ET from 13.70's to 13.30's with nothing other than a pulley swap and AFC tuning. Still had it on the car running the car into the mid 12's.
[/b][/quote]

Understandable, but you also probably noticed a nice jump when you switched to your current core which is just like a ZZP core. I know this would probably put a smile on my face, but I dont want to sit and wonder if I could have eeked out a bit more power with a different core.

I just want a core. I plan on getting the VW FMHE that was posted on clubgp (pretty much the ZZP S4 FMHE but without the big price tag) and everything else myself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info