3800 The site's all funkified for me... anyone else?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Hey kiddos... The site is not displaying posts right for me. I'm wondering if it's a setting on my end or a setting on the board's end that changed.

Essentially I can click on any post and it shows me the first post and then a tree below that of all the other posts. I have to click on a particular response to display it. It's rather annoying.

07gxpgray

Jackson
Nov 6, 2008
Peoria, IL
Real Name
Chad Jackson
Hey kiddos... The site is not displaying posts right for me. I'm wondering if it's a setting on my end or a setting on the board's end that changed.

Essentially I can click on any post and it shows me the first post and then a tree below that of all the other posts. I have to click on a particular response to display it. It's rather annoying.
[/b]
The site is working fine for me Mike

I sent you a PM about the downpipe....did you get that? My shipping address is

Chad Jackson
9523 W. lake Camelot dr
Mapleton, IL 61547

What is your shipping address - so i can get these tips to you?

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby

[/b]
looks funked up at work, fine at home........both machines Firefox / Win2k :blink:

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
It's something with your settings.. There are a couple of different types of displays available to the end user. You can choose between them.. but to be honest.. I don't remember how to do it.. I remember I changed it once by accident.. took awhile to figure out how to get it back...

If I figure it out again, I will post..

John

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
a few observations:

you might try clicking the delete cookies for this site option on the main forum page (see pic below) and that should reset the board options to default for the next time you log in.... because --

the tree list thread option -- should appear at the top of each thread you visit-- but at least on my IE 7, that link isnt working. (see pic below)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info