3800 New Winter Toy :)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
http://www.horist.com/images/Glock21C/

Should be fun :) that cartridge that's in there is a 30 round magazine! 45 calibur, it has a suppression barrel /muzzle break so that it blows the spent gasses out the top of the gun (helping to correct from the bullet being fired). 3.5lb trigger, optical site

Should be a fun hobby :) I may hit up GAT guns tomorrow... I have about 200 rounds of 45 left (i just checked and I have over 300 rounds of 9mm, oh well)

Gonna have to start stocking up on ammo

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
yea... I think i'll be going through about that many a week soon lol.... GAT guns is only 17 miles away.....

I need to stock up on ammo! I bought 2,000 rounds 2 years ago (45 and 9mm) ... only 150 45s left .... though i have 300 9mm ...

next I need to buy a 44 magnum revolver

Then a 9mm Glock

Finally a springfield 1911

then I plan on moving up to rifle's (those that shoot pistol ammo so I can still use them at local ranges)

I fear that guns will be as bad as cars for me lol.....

I bought the Glock cause it's already modded and not much more I can do to it.... (almost bought a 1911 for much less.... but I know there are lots of mods for them lol)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (horist @ Jan 15 2008, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
bought another :)

http://www.horist.com/images/glock18c/

the 18 is an airsoft gun though ... disasembles the same as a real glock... i've put a new slide on (no orange stripe)

the glock 18 is 20 rounds /second :)[/b]
Isn't it illegal to take the orange off the barrel? Atleast that's what some guy told me on Clubgp when I was trying to sell a couple airsoft guns.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rion02gtp @ Jan 16 2008, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
how much does a brand new glock cost?[/b]

five hundred something for a bare gun

horist if you get a 1911 go with one of the more updated ones not a millspec, I got a springfield a1 loaded in the same color as the kimber eclips with titanium night sights lightend triger hamer and all sorts of goodies, its worth the extra money I can lay down some nice groupes with it, I also have a .357 revolver and a .45LC revolver for hand guns, two 12 guages, 2 .22's and a mini 14, all very very fun to play with

I

imported_Theautoguy

I've got an original Army issued Ithica M1911 complete with property and date stampings. The damn thing is over 60 years old and looks and fires like new. It's like pulling up to a biker-bar on a beat to crap WWII Harley, everyone stops and notices it! I get the GI Joe kung-fu grip just thinking about it. I haven't shot it in months but I don't need any fancy lightening up to group shots well with this gun!

What is this "GAT" you all talk about?

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (horist @ Nov 23 2007, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
http://www.horist.com/images/Glock21C/

Should be fun :) that cartridge that's in there is a 30 round magazine! 45 calibur, it has a suppression barrel /muzzle break so that it blows the spent gasses out the top of the gun (helping to correct from the bullet being fired). 3.5lb trigger, optical site

Should be a fun hobby :) I may hit up GAT guns tomorrow... I have about 200 rounds of 45 left (i just checked and I have over 300 rounds of 9mm, oh well)

Gonna have to start stocking up on ammo[/b]

What do you need that for... Dont feel bad, I bought an MR2

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tspence45 @ Jan 16 2008, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (horist @ Jan 15 2008, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bought another :)

http://www.horist.com/images/glock18c/

the 18 is an airsoft gun though ... disasembles the same as a real glock... i've put a new slide on (no orange stripe)

the glock 18 is 20 rounds /second :)[/b]
Isn't it illegal to take the orange off the barrel? Atleast that's what some guy told me on Clubgp when I was trying to sell a couple airsoft guns.
[/b][/quote]

It's a good thing I didn't peel the orange off then :) I bought an upgraded barrel and slide through airsoft, swapped the internals.

GAT guns is an indoor range in east dundee off 25

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info