3800 headlight covers for sale

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
Pics? Do you know how they look with HIDS? How much do they affect light output? Just curious. Always wanted these... Thanks for putting up with all the questions...

Morgan
[/b]

hey bro im not gonna lie. i dont even drive around with my headlights on anymore because of the covers. i have the new silverstar platinums in there. when its dark and i have just the fogs on(DRL and auto lamps removed) and then i turn on the headlights i see almost no difference.

so if you paid a couple hundred for your HID set, i wouldnt recommend these covers unless you dont mind getting out and removing them at night. otherwise they loook bad ass on every grand prix ive seen.

May 24, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
Pics? Do you know how they look with HIDS? How much do they affect light output? Just curious. Always wanted these... Thanks for putting up with all the questions...

Morgan
[/b]

hey bro im not gonna lie. i dont even drive around with my headlights on anymore because of the covers. i have the new silverstar platinums in there. when its dark and i have just the fogs on(DRL and auto lamps removed) and then i turn on the headlights i see almost no difference.

so if you paid a couple hundred for your HID set, i wouldnt recommend these covers unless you dont mind getting out and removing them at night. otherwise they loook bad ass on every grand prix ive seen.
[/b][/quote]
Holy shit Morgan when did you have a sex change? when were you going to tell me this??? :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list