3800 Anyone looking for a job?

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Hey all,

I am currently looking for someone that will be working with/under me. I work for a company called Casco Industries in South Elgin, IL. Casco is a window and patio door manufacturer that covers the Midwest. Along with that we also distribute a number of things including: Cabinetry, Millwork, Interior Doors, Fypon Trim, Skylights, Vinyl Windows, and a number of other things.

www.cascoonline.com is the company website, however, it isn't a very great site to show what we truly do (needs updating and if person hired holds html/flash skills they will be assisting in the redesign of the site as well)

The Job:

I need someone to work with/under me that will go out to homes and double check orders before they are placed, come back, place the order (taking swings for doors, lineal lengths, and several other details off of architectural blueprints). Other topic include figuring out glass dimensions for specialty units, data entry, product development, research and development of the company, staying in contact with large customers, and other misc. tasks.

Requirements/Recommendations:

Autodesk AutoCAD 2004 or UP
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Ability to learn new programs quickly
Common Sense (you'd be surprised)
Quick Learner
(Photoshop a Plus)
(Autodesk Inventor a Plus)
(Website development a HUGE plus, but not needed or recommended)

NOT SURE OF STARTING WAGES AT THIS TIME (this will be assessed at time of interview based on talents).

This is not a for sure position at this time, but my boss is looking into it and i want to give him some options.

Please contact/inquire via [email protected]. Thanks.

dizave

Regular
Apr 27, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
That is the exact thing I used to do but I decided to get out business working with contractors.There are some good ones, but alot of bad ones.

Good luck with your search.
[/b]

Yea no shit..i learned that REAL fast....lol

i guess i should patience is a must as well..lol
[/b][/quote]

My old boss used to work for Casco, I worked for Window Systems in Bensenville and we sold Kolbe and I did trim takeoffs.

Needless to say I left because they owe me $2,500 in commision, and could not afford to pay me. Iknew there were problems when you get put on credit hold for two weeks from you biggest supplier.

I hope the department of labor can get me my money.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
That is the exact thing I used to do but I decided to get out business working with contractors.There are some good ones, but alot of bad ones.

Good luck with your search.
[/b]

Yea no shit..i learned that REAL fast....lol

i guess i should patience is a must as well..lol
[/b][/quote]

My old boss used to work for Casco, I worked for Window Systems in Bensenville and we sold Kolbe and I did trim takeoffs.

Needless to say I left because they owe me $2,500 in commision, and could not afford to pay me. Iknew there were problems when you get put on credit hold for two weeks from you biggest supplier.

I hope the department of labor can get me my money.
[/b][/quote]

Window Systems owed you $2500? Damn!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list