3800 Had a run in with a F350 turbo

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
on my way back to work i was waiting at a light behind this 2000ish f350 turbo diesel. had pods on the a-piller and looked lifted (altho im not familiar with ford trucks and ride heights). our light turns green and we ease around the corner as i see him eying me in his side view mirror. we accelerate normally to about 40, when i see a giant cloud of black smoke come out of his tail pipe as he nais it. i chase him, not getting a downshift (stock tune :( ) and begin to gain on him, 40-50 was a slow catchup but after 50MPH i cruised on by him. i shut down after i had a half a car on him, as i watched him do a flyby. i pulled behind him at the next light (as my work was right around the corner) and he jumps out of his truck, runs back to my car and says "hey you want to race again for like $100?). i decline because i had to get back to work as i was already late and i figured he would turn his boost up to some outrageous amount and clean my clock.

but anyways the racing stories section was looking empty so i posted this. it was my first run in with a turbo diesel truck, but it didnt surprise me. modded those things can get mean :ph34r:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
<div class='quotemain'>
i figured he would turn his boost up to some outrageous amount and clean my clock.

[/b]
yep, turbos FTW

its always funny getting your ass handed to you by a truck weighing more then 6k
[/b][/quote]

Back when i was just a 3.4/fwi/downpipe guy i was running 14.0's all day at the track. then i took a break and watched i huge crew cab 2500 chevy with a big diamond plate tool box in the bed pull up on like 38's. i laughed a little as the guy left off idle. then the smoke came and when the lights went up it was a 13.3 @ like 110ish.

my jaw dropped. :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info