3800 2005 seat swap, black carpet

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
Im getting more pics posted tonight at 8pm with the rear completed......

DSCF3231.jpg

DSCF3232.jpg

DSCF3234.jpg

DSCF3235.jpg

DSCF3237.jpg

DSCF3243.jpg

DSCF3245.jpg

DSCF3250.jpg

DSCF3253.jpg

DSCF3252.jpg

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
97'-03' seats suuuuuuuck. 04+ seats are where it's at.
[/b]
+1. I wish I didn't have the maroon accents in the car so I could put the 04+ seats in and have it still look right. [/b][/quote]

arent the maroon accents just on the seats and door panels?

you could remove (& save) the 40th ann. seats and door panels, and use regular black door panels instead.

Silvapain

Regular
Jan 29, 2008
Limestone
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
+1. I wish I didn't have the maroon accents in the car so I could put the 04+ seats in and have it still look right. [/b][/quote]

you could remove (& save) the 40th ann. seats and door panels, and use regular black door panels instead.
[/b][/quote]

The instrument cluster and center console trim as well.

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

The instrument cluster and center console trim as well. [/b][/quote]

oh.. forgot those... eh.... 2 words Ed Morad :lolsign:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'> Very nice swap. The 04 seats are alot better then the 97-03s. However the Regals >04+. :D [/b]

eh.... to each his own, i guess.

regal seats are there to sit on, the GP seats (even the 97-03's), you actually sit in.
[/b][/quote]

I am not the only one that agrees with me. Ive driven all 3 cars Ive stated. Regal>04+>97-03.

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Very nice swap. The 04 seats are alot better then the 97-03s. However the Regals >04+. :D [/b]

eh.... to each his own, i guess.

regal seats are there to sit on, the GP seats (even the 97-03's), you actually sit in.
[/b][/quote]

I am not the only one that agrees with me. Ive driven all 3 cars Ive stated. Regal>04+>97-03. [/b][/quote]

i'm not sayin the regal seats are bad, i have a regal, too. they're comfy for long rides, that's for sure.

maybe im alone in not minding the seats in my 97 gtp :ph34r: --- tho taking into consideration, i have all the lumbar turned out, and the seat is about as low as it can go, a decent recline, too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info