3800 trades, hood, spoiler???

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
I am looking to trade my SD ram air hood(black) for a cowl hood....and possibly some money. intake manifold is toooooo high for it, and I have the cradle spaced down.

let me know...and soon.

also looking at possibilities of trading my SLP Gen1 for an SD..........not important though.
[/b]
ill bet you have to make your own hood. no hood will clear that much more then the other. maybe an inch or two at the most over the SD
we will be making our own to clear the massive UIM, tho this wont be till spring.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Yeah VFN makes the hood.

gpramairhood.jpg

gpramairhood3.jpg

$290 for the pin-on hood and $545 for the bolt on hood.

http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
the Intense/WBS hood doesnt give that much more clearence. Bob Cooks car barely clears it and it has a custom front end that is lower then anyone elses and the hood sits on the plenum. not to mention they had to hack the hood a little also. kind of a waste to chop that nice hood once you spend all the money on it. also no vendor wants to get them in stock with out a pre-order <_<
like i said going custom is your best bet.
Jacob i have a couple extra stock hoods sitting around if you want to pick one up to mock a custom cowl.
if you want to wait till spring we could probly make a 4th hood

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
SD hood is officially up for sale. I have put zero miles on it, all it has done is sit on my car for the past 2yeas since I have owned it. this was the hood on XXXBLISSRACINGXXX's car.

it does have rock chips, and a paint crack on the corner, but is is a solid hood. the vents have been opened up by previous owner to allow more air in...and out.

shot me some offers, it at all possible I would like it gone this weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info