3800 heads-up in Countryside!!

I was minding my own business driving in Countryside and noticed this brown-color ~'04 Mustang GT driving like an asshat down Joliet rd. near Target [the pic is in the Target parking lot] - I passed the dumb bitch only to have 'her' [and i use the word her very loosely] flip the lights on me and pull me over.

I was like W-T-F, "you ain't no freakin cop, screw you" [she was all of 4'-9"] she then put her hand on her Glock and yelled "drop the phone and put your hands on the trunk where i can see them" -- I was trying to call the station to verify she really was a cop.. I said "your magazine isn't even in your gun!" :lol:
That's when the other officer [a dude] came over an assisted her in this huge felony driving bust! LoL

She says: "i could have shot you there"
I go: "LoL - i don't think so, your mag wasn't even loaded, and i'm not afraid of you and your unloaded gun" :lol:

Four squads in all showed up for the party from two different towns. Must be really slow for them.
One unmarked supervisor, GT, Hodgkins PD, and another marked Cuntryside squad

stoppedvv4.jpg

I got a bullshit 'improper passing' and a no proof of insurance - my freakin card was expired

*careful driving in Countryside because they have the unmarked 'Stang GT[shown in the pic above], unmarked dark green base-model Ford Explorer with give-away antenna's, but without any MP license plate. The Mustang had plain license plates, too. Cuntryside also has motorcycle cops, bike cops and IIRC mounted cops on horseback fo the fairs and carnivals*

hi Adam

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
you just couldnt resist......

great comments by the way, last time I made a remark to a cop I was put in the back of th squad car until the supervisor came out.

they have a black GT up here....all the dark tint gives it away.

was that stang a stick? if it was they have better training now a days.

nice remarks though. I give ya an A for effort.

you just couldnt resist......

was that stang a stick? if it was they have better training now a days.

nice remarks though. I give ya an A for effort.
[/b]
LoL - i'm a smartass and don't recommend doing what i did :ph34r:

funny you ask if it was manual trans, because i'm pretty sure it was. After the PD rolled out of the parking lot with me, they had to block-off the intersection at joliet rd and east ave., across the street from Casciani's beef stand, because the dumb bitch either stalled or broke down in the middle of the intersection. hahahaha

I wanted to get out of the car and laugh it up like they did to me....wouldn't be worth another ticket

quit picking on mustangs and the tiny woman that drive them. the unloaded gun comment was pretty funny tho
[/b]
she was definitely baiting me on [i got my new spark plugs in and the car came back to life..Thanks Shaun!]

ISPTPR

Dec 3, 2008
thats funny.........I used to work for countryside pd, I drove that mustang all the time, hell I broke that car in for the first 200 miles.........and I know what cop pulled you over, shes worthless......you should have yelled BOOO and she would have jumped 30ft back.........

thats funny.........I used to work for countryside pd, I drove that mustang all the time, hell I broke that car in for the first 200 miles.........and I know what cop pulled you over, shes worthless......you should have yelled BOOO and she would have jumped 30ft back.........
[/b]
she was clearly afraid of me and approached me in a sideways tip-toe walk enabling me to see her Glock didn't have a mag in it!

Why would she be pulling people over with an unloaded gun? Sure, she may get one shot off [one in the chamber] but that's it....!

she displayed poor driving ability - which is the reason i wanted her behind me :blink:

is that 'stang some type of a bait car? wtf

I

imported_Theautoguy

You're taught to slow down and keep an erratically driving car in front of you at a safe distance and call the Police if you have a cell phone. We do differently because know one wants to be late to where they're going because Grandma was weaving in her lane trying to find her rhumatoid medicine that she dropped...or a cop who can't drive a stick or see over a steering wheel!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Actually, in all of the videos I saw you were taught to slow down or pass such a vehicle with the better option being to slow down to avoid being hit.

Nonetheless, I'm still curious how these bating vehicles are legal. I got hit on 355 once when I was in my *gasp* Taurus. Why the freaking cop was trying to bate me is beyond me. I mean he wouldn't have even known I was racing him. I get off the expressway and he does too, rolls down his window and I see the windshield full of gear. He looks over at me and gives me this "you passed the test" look.

ISPTPR

Dec 3, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
she was clearly afraid of me and approached me in a sideways tip-toe walk enabling me to see her Glock didn't have a mag in it!

Why would she be pulling people over with an unloaded gun? Sure, she may get one shot off [one in the chamber] but that's it....!

she displayed poor driving ability - which is the reason i wanted her behind me :blink:

[/b][/quote]

shes a troll, im suprised she even had her pistol on her..........im glad I dont work for that pd anymore......

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

shes a troll, im suprised she even had her pistol on her..........im glad I dont work for that pd anymore......
[/b][/quote]

You worked for countryside? When did that happen?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

You worked for countryside? When did that happen?
[/b][/quote]

I know Pat McGowin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info