Status
Not open for further replies.

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
so what i post ilgpc is gay...most ppl here dont even have gp's anymore

and..

Wheres the "Judge" tool that cant drive his car in the rain but has no DD so he will be wrapping it around multiple trees in the winter?

i have a dd grand am you moron, did i hurt your feelings that i said it was gay are you not going to be able to sleep...if so...aww...im so sorry sweetie everything will be ok, if i said im sorry would that be able to make you sleep well tonight? if so im sorry...so now you can lay your head on your pillow and have happy thoughts....

ps.

ilgpc is gay :lolsign: :lolsign: :p

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
and no my car is not a judge...arnt there some gt's or gtp's that have gtx badges on them? maybe i just see things... :p

o and if your refering to go crash your judge some more from my accident where my ass end got away from me last winter and jack knifed a crub woopti doo...im hurt i really am fish, i dont know how im not going to get over not having your approval...

o and a regal calling my car gay is like a civic calling a ferrari gay... :p

and no, im just bored at work thats why im putting time into this :lol:

I

imported_GraFFix

Who are you talking to? I dont even see him replying...if you have something to say to fish, then either do it through PM or talk shit over on the other forum.

BTW your sig is also to big...fix it or it will be deleted.

Threads done.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
WAHHHHHHH!!!! Wanna race your 14 second "Judge"?? :lolsign:

If I lived at home and sucked on mommys tit, Id have a cooler car then a GTO. Sorry. My "gay" Regal will outclass your cavy any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info