3800 GP Vandalized AGAIN (set on fire)! Need help...

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
So I am out to dinner in the Schaumburg area around 7PM tonight when my dad calls to tell me that my neighbor saw some kids messing around with my car and rang the door bell to tell my parents.

The f*ckers set my car cover on fire! They burned a 2' x 2' hole in the cover ($300) and melted a nice chunk of my one tail light. My trunk has char marks all over it, but I don't think it messed up the paint (besides a good wash, clay, polish and wax).

I god damn hate living on a corner house and my neighborhood is a safe one. KIDS HAVE NO REPSECT FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE! They are lucky I did not catch them.

Therefore, does anyone have a set of tail lights I could buy for relatively cheap in good condition. Mine are tinted, so I need both sides.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah... pics will follow tomorrow when it is light out.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
UPDATE

I filed a police report and as we took my cover completely off, we noticed the underside of the spoiler was melted. So, now I have to get a new spoiler. but luckily I am getting a good deal on a SLP gen. 1.

Vipermike... I am going to need your dad again to paint the spoiler because it is currently blue.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
<div class='quotemain'>
That sucks ass dude. My green GT got backed in to last night, just a little scuff and dent in the door <_<
[/b]

That sucks dude. Look at the bright side. It didnt happen to the GTX and you work at a body shop. B)
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, I would have been super pissed if it was the GTX, just one more reason why I dont drive that car anymore. The real kicker is they had to back into the driver front door that i just fixed when I repaired the front end of the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info