3800 master drifter , no master anymore

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
Nick (Hogan) Bollea

pics
[/b]

He is probably a better driver than most anyone here. He had been to several driving and proformance schools. But, you have to wear a seatbelt, no excuse for that.
[/b][/quote]

Im sure if all of us had free lessons from some of the top schools and drivers in the world, we would be damm good too!!!!!!!!! ON top of that he has a damm pit crew helping him out.

BTW, did anybody see the episode where he pulled up in his viper with pit crew/semi truck/trailer to race and all the other guys there had thier daily drivers!!!!!!!!!????? Those guys reallys started ripping on him while he was registering/quailfying! He then spun out and hit the wall and HULk Hogan had to do a special promotiong for a car dealer to get the control arm he bent in half.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
No, I just believe in working for what you own. If sonny boy worked a day in his life, he probably wouldnt be in this situation right now because really, he wont have to pay for any of the actions that he causes. Which in most cases, makes normal people think twice.

There is a sense of accomplishemt that people get when they work hard for things and finally aquire them. He will never know this feeling and that is truely sad. ;)

So no, Im not envious of him. Are you?

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
No, I just believe in working for what you own. If sonny boy worked a day in his life, he probably wouldnt be in this situation right now because really, he wont have to pay for any of the actions that he causes. Which in most cases, makes normal people think twice.

There is a sense of accomplishemt that people get when they work hard for things and finally aquire them. He will never know this feeling and that is truely sad. ;)

So no, Im not envious of him. Are you?
[/b]

i dunno if you had all that money would you work? i dont think so. alot of people believe in workinf for what they own, because that's what they have to do. if you didnt you wouln't believe in that

I

imported_GraFFix

Exactly, if I had that money or any of you had that money you wouldnt be pulling up to a drifting event with a half assed car with used tires on the back like alot of those guys do. Id be pulling up in the viper just like he did.

Did he do something wrong? yea, but who here hasn't layed into the throttle of their car on the street? It sucks for his passenger but whos fault is it that he wasnt wearing his seatbelt. Hogan was wearing his and had minor injuries. the passenger wasnt and now in a coma and screwed for life probably.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
There is a reason why some people with a lot of money continue to go to work everyday. There’s also a reason why they have a lot of money even though they really do not need it!

They don’t just go to work to get a paycheck and make all the months bills. Two different mentalities then what you guys are talking about. These people are self motivated individuals.

Its kind of like the people who could retire but do not, because they love their job and continue to have lots of money because of it, even though this is not there primary objective in their decision making process. Most millionaires did not just get lucky. They are hard workers who have sacraficed a great deal to get ahead in life and most continue to do so even after they have "enough" money.

Sorry, i would not just sit around and have fun all day the rest of my life if I came into a lot of money somehow. Two different mentalities.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info