3800 WTF!!!!!

I

imported_GraFFix

I know what video your talking about I still have nightmares from seeing the first 20 seconds of it.

Why on earth anyone would ever save that video or actually ask for it is beyond me.

But if you must have it im sure I can find it later when I get home lol

I

imported_snoop

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... never-fu**in-mind, damn those are some sick bitches. WOW.

thanks anyways fellas, i am ruined. sad thing about it, was they are(were) fine as hell. oh well. i'm gonna go kill myself now. lol

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
sick ass video why the hell would you want to see it? I watched a little but when I saw shit coming out of the girls ass I closed it. I got some sick friends who watched the whole thing. I guess the girls eat eachothers shit, pretty nasty if you ask me. Someone makes this NWS.

I

imported_snoop

for what, theres nothing on here

if u would have read the original post, i had no idea what it was about,and i was just curious about it, but havent seen it. its ok, we all know you watched it obviously saying "i guess the girls eat each others shit", no fuck boy, you must have watched it. its ok, i just did and have the same reaction as you.

ITS PLAIN NASTY.

musta hit a soft spot with him joe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info