3800 comcast internet question

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

ok i ordered comcast internet few weeks ago and their email page is pissing me off. i changed my home page to comcast already. my question is how come everytime i click on someone's email address on the board or any other places that display email address and i keep getting this error message? see this guy "[email protected]" normally when i click on address my email page suppose to pop out, but i keep getting this stupid message. another thing too everytime when i check my comcast email i always have to sign in. i click on the "remember me" box and that don't seem to work either. HELP!

IMG_2635-1.jpg

I

imported_GraFFix

Well Honestly checking the email on their site blows and I never use it.

Either setup outlook or something similar to retrieve your email or you can use another website to check your emails. I like using http://www.mail2web.com to check emails when im not at home. Just go there and click on use secure connection then log in with your email and PW it will retrieve your emails for you.

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
horist pinpointed this one... your email 'helper application' got set to yahoo mail client, which apparently is not installed properly on your computer. you need to either completely unistall the yahoo stuff, or uninstall and reinstall it.

To be honest, I haven't really had any issues with comcast over the past year or more, asside from one or two couple hour outages in the wee hours of the morning, during system upgrades. -- that being said that's just my experience in my house, etc-- and i dont use the comcast web email, heck i barely use my comcast email at all.. i have my own domain and email.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info