3800 Time to think

I

imported_silverbullet

yup dave rebuilt mine and my father's GTP. he gave me the motor and tranny package, which consist of installed xp cam and any related engine components, custom tuning, and rebuilding the transmission. on top of that with 12 months or 12k mile warranty on the tranny and 6 months warranty on all other work covering labor only. total cost: $2400 and that's a hell of a deal! dave is cool if you meet him in person. he'll go out of his way to get your car done specially if you are out of town, and he knows how important it is for you to get back home. he'll be up all night to get the car done. i have few stories on that one. well, good luck on your rebuild!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
guess youd say its modded.. topswap count right?

but gonna go with HD diff and longer axle am sure and who knows what eles... so right now i belive am 3.05 gearing and with the HD diff doesnt that make it 3.29 gearing for gear ratio?
[/b]
not exactly. if you have an LS you already have 3.29s the dif wont change that. look into a upgraded chain
either 15/16ths or GM 1inch and a hardend input shaft

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info