3800 Windows Media Player sucks!

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
I am lost on this, i play a song and intermidiently it goes to this hummming sound then the song goes back.....itunes i have no prob but i always found WMP to be more user friendly but this is pissin me off.....anyone else run into this?
[/b]

trying to make sense of what the problem is.... you play a song and sometimes in the middle of the song, you get a humm/buzz and then the song restarts? is that right? if so, does it always happen in the same song and in the same spot in the song?

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
trying to make sense of what the problem is.... you play a song and sometimes in the middle of the song, you get a humm/buzz and then the song restarts? is that right? if so, does it always happen in the same song and in the same spot in the song?
[/quote]

It happens with any file i play. my dad said something about some driver but im not that computer literate...

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
what version of WMP do you have?

so it just buzzes out partway through and restarts the song?
[/b]

The song will play all the way thru, when it cuts out to this humming sound the song just picks up where it usually would...its very strange and i cant figure it out im just gonna redownload itunes.....
[/b][/quote]

you're not really making sense.

the song goes all the way through, then restarts automatically?

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
what version of WMP do you have?

so it just buzzes out partway through and restarts the song?
[/b]

The song will play all the way thru, when it cuts out to this humming sound the song just picks up where it usually would...its very strange and i cant figure it out im just gonna redownload itunes.....
[/b][/quote]

you're not really making sense.

the song goes all the way through, then restarts automatically?
[/b][/quote]

Naw, say i start a song, the randomly mid song it cuts out to this noise, then cuts back to the song. This happens over and over throughout the song.

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
Doesn't Windows Media Player convert songs to WMA format when you drop them into your library? Maybe it had something to do with it converting the file, unless you ripped it from a cd, then I'm stumped :blink:
[/b]

The songs were downloaded using limewire, but i have the same problem with songs on a real cd that i rip to the hard drive so like you said im stumped as well.....it doesnt matter anyways itunes is golden so im set...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list