3800 New PB from US41

Well mcshocks and I went and hit US41 up on Saturday since he was in town for the weekend and we both managed to pull new PB in both our cars. At the end of the night went home with an [email protected] timeslip. I will let Adam state his own PB.
20071027us41.jpg

Paul

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Well mcshocks and I went and hit US41 up on Saturday since he was in town for the weekend and we both managed to pull new PB in both our cars. At the end of the night went home with an [email protected] timeslip. I will let Adam state his own PB.
20071027us41.jpg

Paul
[/b]

wow nice paul. Move in on the record for the xpz and m90? Your running better than Freds record hp m90 car that only did 116. :lolsign: Not sure on his weight tho and other factors.

mcshocks

Regular
Jun 12, 2008
MN
All I have to say is huge congrats Pauly, very well deserved, shoulda seen the look on her face when I got back into the pits and she asked if I saw the run, I think she was just as happy for you as you were for yourself. I know you have a ton more room to improve yet too, very conservative on the motor at this point, just wait until you start pushing it hard next year.

As far as myself I was happy to say the least to pull what I did in the over 4,000lb family tank on street tires:

This was in the 2006 charger R/T

RT: .0680
60 FT: 2.0058
330 FT: 5.6968
1/8 ET: 8.7111
1/8 MPH: 81.38
1000 FT: 11.3150
1/4 ET: 13.5148
1/4 MPH: 102.78

Had a better 1/8th mile I ran in brackets, ran a 8.6 1/8th with a 1.9 60' but they weren't recording 1/4 mile passes for the bracket racing :( .

daytona959

Dec 3, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
20071027us41.jpg

Paul
[/b]

wow nice paul. Move in on the record for the xpz and m90? Your running better than Freds record hp m90 car that only did 116. :lolsign: Not sure on his weight tho and other factors.
[/b][/quote]
First off congrats. Paul what a great run.
Now about my runs that you're talking about.Yes it only trapped 114 because it was going into a very strong headwind 20-25 mph,and i'm having problems with my ICCU and it was on a conservitive tune because i had to drive it home from MI so i didn't want to push it any harder.I'm planning on going to GLD Sunday and if i break there no big deal i can have someone come get me &the car.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
20071027us41.jpg

Paul
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
First off congrats. Paul what a great run.
Now about my runs that you're talking about.Yes it only trapped 114 because it was going into a very strong headwind 20-25 mph,and i'm having problems with my ICCU and it was on a conservitive tune because i had to drive it home from MI so i didn't want to push it any harder.I'm planning on going to GLD Sunday and if i break there no big deal i can have someone come get me &the car.
[/b][/quote]

Cool. What do you run for weight reduction? I couldnt tell by the pics from mgm. I also forgot about the wind. I hope to see a pb post for this weekend and a trap over 118. :D Im sure with that whp it could do easily 118+. Depending on conditions and weight tho. And how you run the car compared to when it was dynoed.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
For weight reductions,removed pass. seat,rear seats,cat-back exhaust,from bumper.Ran it close to the way it was dynoed,just less timing,riched it up alittle.
[/b]

Pretty much what i figured. Im sure ZZP had the thing running damn near knocking on the dyno if not having a little knock to hit those numbers. Never hurts to be safe when you are driving the car their and back. Throw some C16 in the tank and let er eat. :D :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info