3800 Anyone pick up Transformers yet??

I

imported_1fastGTP

yeah, i had the girlfriend pick it up the day it came out. got the 2 disc edition... lol has the prelude to the movie which is sweet. i laugh how they destroyed almost every colored GTO available in the movie.(had to rub that in kyles face) but def. a keeper!

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
yeah, i had the girlfriend pick it up the day it came out. got the 2 disc edition... lol has the prelude to the movie which is sweet. i laugh how they destroyed almost every colored GTO available in the movie.(had to rub that in kyles face) but def. a keeper!
[/b]

Me 2, I thought it was awesome.. You think there will be a second???

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
woot! should be delivered tomorrow!

Saw a sneak peak today at my buddy's place ... 1080p, 58" Plasma... looked damn sweet :)

regarding slowXtant's question , yes there will be a sequel :)

It's already on IMDB I believe

Starscream made it away safe... and megatron's body was just dumped in the ocean... so he'll be back

I find it funny that the shelby mustang was the bad guy... yet the GTO was made into a camaro by shelby! (the producers approached Ford first, they wanted nothing to do with it, then they approached GM and GM was all over it!) nice seeing the Camaro mop up with the Mustang :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
woot! should be delivered tomorrow!

Saw a sneak peak today at my buddy's place ... 1080p, 58" Plasma... looked damn sweet :)

regarding slowXtant's question , yes there will be a sequel :)

It's already on IMDB I believe

Starscream made it away safe... and megatron's body was just dumped in the ocean... so he'll be back

I find it funny that the shelby mustang was the bad guy... yet the GTO was made into a camaro by shelby! (the producers approached Ford first, they wanted nothing to do with it, then they approached GM and GM was all over it!) nice seeing the Camaro mop up with the Mustang :D
[/b]

I figure if Megatron comes back, maybe it will be like the cartoon movie and he returns as Galvatron.

I was so bored and looked at the cast. I got a little laugh at the voice of Megatron. Agent Smith from the Matrix.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info