• AccuFab billet oval bore (1300-1600cfm?) cobra/lightning Tb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i can get the ford type sensors to work and i can always put the GM IAC into the adaptor but help him decide which to get... he'll def be needing a huge MAF either way...

over the winter it'll be an IS3 setup with lots of other toys and stuff done to it

i'm sick of him flipflopping an i hope ya'll can get his mind made up for me

so far the engine is worth twice as much as the car :lolsign:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotemain'>
Go with a larger custom cam!! Unless he isnt wanting to use the potential of the whipple.
[/b]
if eric leaves that cam in for more then half a race season i will be surprised. [/b][/quote]

or just for the nice driving months....i have a pattern in mind...it'd be better as a mechanical roller with the ramp rate but yeah he went IS3....

come on now folks look at how open the blower inlet is... i think a 90mm would eventually be a restriction....

whipplecase.jpg

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Go with a larger custom cam!! Unless he isnt wanting to use the potential of the whipple.
[/b]
if eric leaves that cam in for more then half a race season i will be surprised. [/b][/quote]

or just for the nice driving months....i have a pattern in mind...it'd be better as a mechanical roller with the ramp rate but yeah he went IS3....

come on now folks look at how open the blower inlet is... i think a 90mm would eventually be a restriction....

whipplecase.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Not unless he goes with huge heads, huge cam. I highly doubt you would get to much of a restriction out of that throttle body unless you max the blower. Im not sure what jonbob i using but it seems to be working well for him. Im guessing a ls1tb but im not sure.

Thread Info