3800 Parting out 97' GTP - What do you need?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The tips are SLP. They're the later ones that are oblong, not the dual exit ones. I'd rather not cut them off but if I did I'd probably want $100 for them.

The left tail light is cracked, right is fine. $25.00 for that.

Trans is rebuilt (within the year).

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We're pulling most of the parts out of this tonight fella's so get your requests in.

Everything is cheap. We didn't really have intentions of parting the car out so I'm not looking to make a killing here. Just about anything can ship tomorrow (within reason).

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
We're pulling most of the parts out of this tonight fella's so get your requests in.

Everything is cheap. We didn't really have intentions of parting the car out so I'm not looking to make a killing here. Just about anything can ship tomorrow (within reason).
[/b]

I've got a huge list, so I hope you can handle it. :rolleyes:

I need the graphite "Mode" button off of the DIC. Just the button with the white piece behind it, nothing more.

I

imported_GraFFix

It's a 4 door.

Joe, $40.00 and it's yours, whole thing.
[/b]

You gonna be around this weekend? Im trying to get ahold of superchargedgp cause he said he had something but before I finalize anything I want to know exactly what he has. I think he just has a pump though and I would rather just get the whole assembly...I might even get lucky and the gas gauge might work right with yours. Ill let you know by tomorrow for sure.

Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info