3800 I think the race day for me may be a no-go!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I won't rip on my wife too much, but basically I have $30 to last me for gas, smokes, groceries for me and my wife and 3 kids until Wed the 24th.

I wish she would have told me this before we used $90 of gas this weekend on a trip! It's total BS actually...

So if I can sell a bunch of crap to allow me to even get basic neccessities, anything above that will allow me to race.

She told me I'm being selfish...because I'm angry about it.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

IDK Ron, If moneys that tight, id tend to agree with your wife and buckle down on the money for a while.
[/b]
Ahh, but if money's that tight we wouldn't be taking trips to her Mom's cabin either. That's what bother's me. I've been talking about this for quite some time, she knows very well that I put a lot of work into this to race the car, and it hasn't been to the track for over a year now.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
IDK Ron, If moneys that tight, id tend to agree with your wife and buckle down on the money for a while.
[/b]
Ahh, but if money's that tight we wouldn't be taking trips to her Mom's cabin either. That's what bother's me. I've been talking about this for quite some time, she knows very well that I put a lot of work into this to race the car, and it hasn't been to the track for over a year now.
[/b][/quote]

I know what your saying Ron now that Im married Ron. I dont buy crap for myself anymore these days but her spending is always justified. Oh, and the saying, "I havent bought shoes in like 2 months," always seems to come up.......Meanwhile Im lucky two buy 1 new pair a year!!!!!

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I know what your saying Ron now that Im married Ron. I dont buy crap for myself anymore these days but her spending is always justified. Oh, and the saying, "I havent bought shoes in like 2 months," always seems to come up.......Meanwhile Im lucky two buy 1 new pair a year!!!!!
[/b][/quote]

Holy shit that sounds familiar!!!!!

I

imported_Theautoguy

Ron, you've helped out so many people here it would ba an honor to cover your gas money and/or the entrance money, which ever 99gulf doesn't. The only hitch is that I may not be able to make it out Sunday. If I can't, just p/m me your paypal account and I'll transfer it over. My wife understands so we can spare whatever it takes to help a brother out. Let me know.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

i hope everything works out for you, but if you only have 30 bucks to feed your children i would take the money from what you sell and use it for that instead of racing, but thats just me. anyhow good luck at the track if you decide to go
[/b]
I got enough sold at this point, I'm good.

I get paid on Wed, and we have groceries...so it's not like I'm letting them starve, lol.

Everything is ready to go, just have to work out the logistics for Sunday. My car is in Bolingbrook, the trailer is in Roselle, and Mike's truck is in Arlington Heights...My wife is hosting a garge sale Friday and Sat, which I have to take over Sat afternoon while she goes to a baby shower. I have to crank out the drag prep late Saturday in the driveway.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
i hope everything works out for you, but if you only have 30 bucks to feed your children i would take the money from what you sell and use it for that instead of racing, but thats just me. anyhow good luck at the track if you decide to go
[/b]
I got enough sold at this point, I'm good.

I get paid on Wed, and we have groceries...so it's not like I'm letting them starve, lol.

Everything is ready to go, just have to work out the logistics for Sunday. My car is in Bolingbrook, the trailer is in Roselle, and Mike's truck is in Arlington Heights...My wife is hosting a garge sale Friday and Sat, which I have to take over Sat afternoon while she goes to a baby shower. I have to crank out the drag prep late Saturday in the driveway.
[/b][/quote]

If you need help, I just bought a new truck (06 silverado) and wouldn't mind towing an empty trailer for you. ( I dont think the 5.3 would like a loaded down trailer). Just let me know because I have a HUGE wedding friday, and I have a good costume party sat. night.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info