3800 FS: Paintball Gun

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
I bought this paintball gun a year ago (before I got the GP) and hardly use it any more. This is an entry level tournament gun with some crazy mods. I'm going to include everything you need to shoot it the day you get it. I put well over a grand in everything, but am only looking to get $550 picked up. The gun has been well maintained as it was cleaned before and after shooting. All hardware and tools (minus screwdriver) are included. Black and Decker tool box included for easy storage. SEE PICS

Parts (color scheme black) include:

Smart Parts ION
eVLution 2 Hopper
Centerflag 70/4500 tank
V-Force Vantage mask
Pod holster (3 clear pods)
Smart Parts tank cover
Smart Parts progressive barrel
CP roller trigger
CP QEV
DYE stickies grip
Sceneario Dreams T-board (shoot up to 25 balls per minute!)

The list goes on. If you are interested you can get a hold of me here, ClubGP (same name), or at [email protected].

PICS!

Everything you see is included!

P1010026.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010002.jpg

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I bought this paintball gun a year ago (before I got the GP) and hardly use it any more. This is an entry level tournament gun with some crazy mods. I'm going to include everything you need to shoot it the day you get it. I put well over a grand in everything, but am only looking to get $550 picked up. The gun has been well maintained as it was cleaned before and after shooting. All hardware and tools (minus screwdriver) are included. Black and Decker tool box included for easy storage. SEE PICS

Parts (color scheme black) include:

Smart Parts ION
eVLution 2 Hopper
Centerflag 70/4500 tank
V-Force Vantage mask
Pod holster (3 clear pods)
Smart Parts tank cover
Smart Parts progressive barrel
CP roller trigger
CP QEV
DYE stickies grip
Sceneario Dreams T-board (shoot up to 25 balls per minute!)

The list goes on. If you are interested you can get a hold of me here, ClubGP (same name), or at [email protected].

[/b]

Still wanting to get rid of this? I know someone that might be intersted but i dont know if they have $550....nice set up though there fella

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• MuffHugger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list