3800 OMG WTF LMAO

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
So I notice this morning my power steering was getting hard and the pump was whining. So I go and check the fluid. First thing I notice is power steering fluid EVERYWHERE. 2nd thing I notice is that I'm looking right into the resevioir. The cap disappeared LOL :blink: . Now I need to track down a new one. Anyone got a spare? I swear I just can't catch a break with this thing.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Yeah I'm thinking J-yard, but won't have time for about a week. In the mean time I think I'll try and cover it with some plastic wrap. Had to do that once with my first ever car for the same reason. It'll be a bit tricky getting it wqrapped seeing as its about the worst location ever for a power steering resevoir.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Yeah I'm thinking J-yard, but won't have time for about a week. In the mean time I think I'll try and cover it with some plastic wrap. Had to do that once with my first ever car for the same reason. It'll be a bit tricky getting it wqrapped seeing as its about the worst location ever for a power steering resevoir.
[/b]

A parts store should have a powersteering cap for you. All gms essentially used the same cap.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list