3800 Well.... Jason Farnsworth does it again!

• Thread starter imported_1fastGTP
  • Start date
I

imported_1fastGTP

well i posted this on CLUBGP since i keep them up with the build thats going on, but i thought i would share with it on here as well. everyone knows the car was taken apart... but i decided while everything is out, im going to get it all polished and chromed! so i sent the stuff out to jason farnsworth who did my ZZP stage 4 blower, and it turned out amazing.... so heres some pics of the awesome work!

Before..... jason got ahold of this...
sweet.jpg

After.... jason got ahold of it.
SMturbo-1.jpg

SMturbo-2.jpg

SMturbo-3.jpg

SMturbo-4.jpg

SMturbo-5.jpg

SMturbo-6.jpg

SMturbo-7.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

SC housing = $150.00
SC block off plate $25.00
Throttle body $45.00
MAF - $25.00
T-Stat housing $25.00
PCM = $100.00

He dipped the mounts in chrome since you cant polish that, but otherwise thats it. and yeah its going on the turbo'd one.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Dude that looks great!
[/b]

yeah, i thought so. I really wanted to stand out compared to all the other GP's when it comes to the engine bay. The only thing i have to find now... is some ruel rails that go around the blower case instead of over... Both Vendors are out of stock of theres... and i dont want to get the Fuel Logs cuz of the leaking stories.... anything you guys would recommend?

I

imported_1fastGTP

only a few more days.. :) the car is done. just needs to be tuned. heres a few teaser pics they sent me of the engine. the polished alternator is getting put back together so that will be on soon. The RAT dogbones are in a bix waiting to go on so thats nothen. Finally yes i know, the fuel rails are being swapped out. so let me know what you think!

BlingEngine1.jpg

BlingEngine2.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

for temp ZZP is going to use their modified rails, and the alternator will be at home when i get the car back. also the battery cover was just ordered and i have coilpack covers! again to jason farnsworth. So im pretty excited to get it back in a few days! i really want to get 515whp or so. i dont see why i would hit it... but im crossen fingers. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info