From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
steve-bartman.jpg

steve-bartman-wrigley-field.jpg

Sad that people know his actual seat number. Ill be sure to buy that seat for every playoff game. :lolsign:

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
I still say had Moises Alou not thrown a temper tantrum that guy would never have been remembered.

Also, anyone else happen to remember Gonzo booting the ball at shortstop that would have been a double play THUS ending the inning?

Gonzo probably gave Bartman some cash for him taking the brunt of the cubs demise and not gonzo himself that game

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
I still say had Moises Alou not thrown a temper tantrum that guy would never have been remembered.

Also, anyone else happen to remember Gonzo booting the ball at shortstop that would have been a double play THUS ending the inning?

Gonzo probably gave Bartman some cash for him taking the brunt of the cubs demise and not gonzo himself that game
[/b]

I disagree about him not getting noticed. They replayed the shit outta it, and the fans were pissed instantly too.

I do AGREE with the groundball. You are absolutely right when it comes to that. He did make an error, however some will say that the "bartman" incident changed the mood and mentality of the players.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois

[/b]

THAT IS WHAT REALLY RUINED THEIR CHANCES

not many people remember that

And you all know you would have grabbed for the ball as well... dont act like you wouldnt.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

THAT IS WHAT REALLY RUINED THEIR CHANCES

not many people remember that

And you all know you would have grabbed for the ball as well... dont act like you wouldnt.
[/b][/quote]

which part syp?

heck yes I would have gone for the ball just like the other 20 guys around him.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Have fun watching replays this fall.
[/b]

I'll be watching the 05 world series winning white sox on DVD :)

After the cubs blow it maybe you can watch the 1908 cubs world series win on ... um... well I don't even know what format that'd be on well... prolly still pictures

Once the cubs blow it will make all the crap you talked when the white sox won all the better :D maybe I'll TTT that thread :D

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I'll be watching the 05 world series winning white sox on DVD :)

After the cubs blow it maybe you can watch the 1908 cubs world series win on ... um... well I don't even know what format that'd be on well... prolly still pictures

Once the cubs blow it will make all the crap you talked when the white sox won all the better :D maybe I'll TTT that thread :D
[/b][/quote]
i have that DVD

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
Go figure a Cubs fan once again blaming Bartman when one of their crappy players screwed it all up. Still mad the Sox won a World Series first! HAHA. I am sure they will screw it up somehow again! SOX FAN 4 LIFE!
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

It will still be "fall" when the Flubs "fall" out of the playoffs next week. Then you can enjoy the replays with the rest of us. Oh BTW, did anyone see Mark Grace cheering for his team.....

THE DIAMONDBACKS!!!!!

Go Arizona!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info