3800 Anybody know whats the deal with Regal clusters?

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I know most people here drive GP's but some of you might know what's going on with my car. Here is what's going on with it. About 4 months ago the digital odometer on the botom of where the mph gauge is started to dim. I didn't think nothing of it since it dimmed like when the lights come on automatically. Two weeks go by and then the thing just turned off. I was like WTF :blink: So anyways I smacked the dash and it turned back on. Time keeps going and the cluster turns off again and now it wont come back on. Now I don't know how many miles I have on the car nor am I doing my oil changes every 3k miles since I never know if I got right or not. Anybody here knows what this sympton is caused by or what it could be? I was leaning towards the body control module but everything else works on the car. This is the only issue I've had and I'm the type of nerd that like to calculate his mpg on every fill up :lolsign: I would appreciate if anybody could pin point me in the direction that I could fix this. I'm usually good at fixing things but this time I'm just :unsure: a bit lost.

thanx

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info