3800 Sunday Night Drive

So im driving back to school from my house, and i am going down randall road its about 845 PM. Im in st.charles and randall is pretty dark throughout st charles. so you have to be very cautious while driving through there with all the animals and everything and the cops have good hiding spots also. So im driving and im about a mile from 64 and there is a huge hill you have to go down. Im going down the hill and my headlights reach the bottom and what do you know a HUGE Fing DEER in the middle of the road. The antlers on this thing were huge. I see it and start beeping like crazy and it doesnt move but when i get like 5 feet it starts running away then turns around and runs right into the side of my car. I hit the head of the deer. The head hit my side view mirror and i heard the antlers wack the side of my car as i was passing it. So i pull over on the median and the lady behind me who almost rear ended me when i tried to stop pulls up to see if im alright and aks if i have a phone and everything. and I ask her the same because her cars fender was all smashed but it turned out that the damage was from another accident before that. So i dont get out of my car because im in the middle of randall where nobody can see a thing. so i drive about 1/4 mile and pull over in a parking lot. when i get out of my car i am SUPRISED.....There was no damage what so ever. Nothing at all. Not even a scratch or anything! so i dont understand how that happen. Just luck i guess :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list