3800 Anybody disgusted watching the Bears game?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
When your defense is doing all the work it makes sense that you're going to let them walk away after halftime.

I was 4th row at the Iowa game yesterday... you want a miserable team, watch Iowa play.
[/b]

I told all those idiots last year they would be bad......Those fans will believe anything. Iowa will be .500 this year if there lucky. I was about the only fan who said that on the boards and almost got banned for saying it. :unsure:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
apparently they tried a new strategy today... they tried to tire out the offense... that didn't work and resulted in our defense getting tired

missed passes and interceptions did it in for them... Griese played no better than Grossman... if anything worse (he pushed the passing game... and practically gave up the run)

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
apparently they tried a new strategy today... they tried to tire out the offense... that didn't work and resulted in our defense getting tired

missed passes and interceptions did it in for them... Griese played no better than Grossman... if anything worse (he pushed the passing game... and practically gave up the run)
[/b]
it's going to be hard for ANY QB to get anything going with the crappy protection the O-Line is giving......off the top of my head 6 sacks, about 15 hurries, and maybe 8 hits on 50 (?) attempts...........you NEED a running game to off-set that - otherwise the Defense just keeps coming, & coming, & coming

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Like I will always say.......should have kept Jones!!! You gotta consider that Griese is kinda rusty in REAL GAME situtations. His recievers didnt help him any!!!!!! The D-is hurting bad especially in the secondary. Its a bad situtation all around for the Bears. I think Griese will play better next week as long as they catch his fkn passes and someone on the o-line can block!!!!!

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Like I will always say.......should have kept Jones!!! You gotta consider that Griese is kinda rusty in REAL GAME situtations. His recievers didnt help him any!!!!!! The D-is hurting bad especially in the secondary. Its a bad situtation all around for the Bears. I think Griese will play better next week as long as they catch his fkn passes and someone on the o-line can block!!!!!
[/b]
so in other words, it'll be another disaster in Lambau :angry: :angry:

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Its not the QB..
Its the offensive coordinator.
WHy is he calling such a terrible game.
Hey lets pass 90% of the time.
RUN DAMMIT to establish your passing..
How about some play action..

AHHH!!
[/b]

I normally aggree with you, but how the fuck are we going to run the ball when our RB can't hold on to the ball, our o line can't create wholes, and even if they create a whole Cedric doesn't look for a whole, he just goes where the play is designed to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info